Friday, June 24, 2016

Legacy

Legacy:

  1.  A gift by will especially of money or other personal property.
  2.  Something transmitted by or received from an ancestor or predecessor or from the past.
What will my legacy be?

My legacy, the thing that I possess of value is not just mine it belongs to all who are called His children and to all who are yet to be adopted. My legacy of immense value is my testimony of Christ. When I begin to think about the things the Lord has done in my life I realize that He has always been with me. He has healed me and restored me. He has protected me and defended me.  When I was destitute, He provided for me. He has been with me when I’ve won and lost. He has given me purpose and value. He has loved me and celebrated my accomplishments. He is proud of me. He corrects me and leads me.  Even when I didn’t acknowledge Him, He never abandoned me. He never tires of me; He comforts me.  I know that He loves me by what He did and does for me. He sent His Holy Spirit to be with me. He has saved my life and given me eternal life. He has forgiven my sin. He has adopted me as His son and made me an inheritor of His incredible riches. He has sacrificed His son for me. He has paid more for me than I will ever be worth.  His blessings past and future are never ending.

My legacy can be given to anyone, and it will never diminish in worth. A financial legacy or inheritance would be great, but it does not compare to the value of knowing Christ.


Indeed, I count everything as loss because of the surpassing worth of knowing Christ Jesus my Lord. For his sake I have suffered the loss of all things and count them as rubbish, in order that I may gain Christ. Philippians 3:8

Will you share your legacy, your testimony of Christ?
To submit your testimony and follow our blog please visit:  https://writersoffaithof.wordpress.com/testimonies-of-faith
At this time we are only accepting testimonies from attendees of Faith Assembly of God in Orlando.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to read what you think please leave a comment.