Monday, August 22, 2016

Injustice

Something to think about.

Injustice

He does not deal with us according to our sins,
nor repay us according to our iniquities. Psalms 103: 10

I am glad ecstatic that God is unjust. Some of you may be offended that I have written that, but think for a moment. If God is just and He holds me responsible for my sins, iniquities, and transgressions what hope would I have? If he required the full payment for my sins against man not to mention my transgressions against Him, what would be my end? If it were not for the justification I received through the sacrifice of Christ on my behalf, I would have to face the justice, God.  Encountering God on my own when He requires payment for my life is something I would fear more than anything else.  Because of Christ, I am not afraid of the day of justice. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to read what you think please leave a comment.