Friday, September 30, 2016

Make Known

Something to think about.

Make Known

25 “Righteous Father, though the world does not know you, I know you, and they know that you have sent me. 26 I have made you known to them, and will continue to make you known in order that the love you have for me may be in them and that I myself may be in them.” John 17:25-26

The purpose of Jesus was to make known the unseen God. It was all done so we would know the love of God. Jesus said He would continue to make it known to us. He does that and will continue to do that by living in us. We are to be the open door of love which makes the unseen God known. It is now we who are to make Him “God” known to man. It is now my responsibility,  and your responsibility to be Jesus to the world. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to read what you think please leave a comment.