Monday, October 24, 2016

Effervescence

Something to think about.

Effervescence

 “If I say, "I will not mention him, or speak any more in his name," there is in my heart as it were a burning fire shut up in my bones, and I am weary with holding it in, and I cannot.”
Jeremiah 20:9 ESV

Jeremiah is describing the Holy Spirit in you.  The spirit of God in you, you can not nor do you desire to contain.  The Holy Spirit in you rises with a voice that will not be silenced. This voice in you changes everything; this is the spirit that is born in you when Jesus said you must be born again.   Allow the Spirit of God to rise in you and direct you and empower you to accomplish the purpose He has created you for.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to read what you think please leave a comment.