Friday, November 11, 2016

Kept The Faith

Something to think about.

Kept The Faith

I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. 2 Timothy 4:7(ESV)

Will I be able to say the same? The world is striving to remove Christianity from the face of the earth. There is increasing persecution in all areas of the world.  Our beliefs are under attack both in the courts of public opinion and in the courts of law. As the pressure intensifies will I be able to say "I have kept the faith"? I now realize, in order for me to be able to say "I have kept the faith"  I must allow the life of Christ that is in me to infuse me with the power needed to "fight the good fight" and "finished the race".  It is only the power of Christ in me that will empower me to overcome the power of the world that is against me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to read what you think please leave a comment.