Friday, November 18, 2016

Called Apart

Something to think about.
 
Called Apart
 
1The Lord had said to Abram, “Go from your country, your people and your fatherʼs household to the land I will show you.
2“I will make you into a great nation,
and I will bless you;
I will make your name great,
and you will be a blessing.
3 I will bless those who bless you,
and whoever curses you I will curse;
and all peoples on earth
will be blessed through you.”
Genesis 12:1-4 
 
God required Abram to leave everything he was comfortable with to go on a journey, to a destiny which Abram had no foreknowledge of. The only thing God gave him was a promise. If God were to ask you to do the same thing what would you do? Yet, He has. He is asking us to leave everything the world has to offered behind.  He is asking us to trust Him for everything in every area of our lives. And He has extended to us a better promise than He gave Abram.  He has promised us if we give it all up for Him He will give us eternal life with Him.
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to read what you think please leave a comment.