Tuesday, May 2, 2017

My Voice

Something to think about.

My Voice

27 My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me. John 10:27

Do you know the voice of Him who has called you, is calling you? Do you know the voice of God? Some may even wonder does God even speak anymore? Jesus rose from the dead; that did not occur so that He would be silent and hidden. He was raised from the dead to live and to be the first of the resurrection. The voice of God is not a singular sensation. It can be seen in the sunrise it can be heard in the quietest of moments. It is the idea that wakes you up in the middle of the night. It is at the moment of inspiration that moves you to action. It is the thought that comes out of the blue. It is wisdom. It is the bible. It is a voice the speaks in words. The voice of God is truth. The voice of God is in everything that is good and just. You see the voice of God is everywhere we just need to recognize, hear, respond to it and acknowledge it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to read what you think please leave a comment.