Friday, May 5, 2017

Inexpressible Joy

Something to think about.

Inexpressible Joy


8 Though you have not seen him, you love him; and even though you do not see him now, you believe in him and are filled with an inexpressible and glorious joy,

A conundrum it must be to all who choose not to believe, our "inexpressible and glorious joy."  We should wake up every day exuberant with joy for the knowledge we have of our assured future. None other has offered to me and confirmed for me my eternal salvation. My joy is not only in what has been promised but also in what's been done. His resurrection as the first, His complete payment for my debt ensures my salvation for eternity. Why? Because I believe in the unseen God.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to read what you think please leave a comment.