Monday, March 6, 2017

For This Very Purpose

Something to think about.

For This Very Purpose

“For the Scripture says to the Pharaoh, “For this very purpose I have raised you up, that I may show My power in you, and that My name may be declared in all the earth.””
Romans 9:17 NKJV

You may think I will have nothing to do with God, you may even believe God does not exist. The truth is you have no say in the matter. God is not affected by your erroneous beliefs. God is going to use you to carry out His purposes with your permission or not. In every situation exist the opportunity to glorify God. In the end, he will be Glorified, and you will be an instrument He uses to bring Him glory. This prophecy will be fulfilled, 10 That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth; 11 And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father. Philippians 2:10-11 (KJV)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to read what you think please leave a comment.