Friday, January 20, 2017

Cry Out

Something to think about. 

Cry Out

4 The pangs of death surrounded me, And the floods of ungodliness made me afraid. 5 The sorrows of Sheol surrounded me; The snares of death confronted me. 6 In my distress I called upon the LordAnd cried out to my God; He heard my voice from His temple, And my cry came before Him, even to His ears. Psalms 18:4-6

Have you been there? When life seems to be hopeless when everything is aligned against you when death seems to be the only relief. Have you done like me froze, panicked, grasped at straws and made terrible decisions? Or have you done like David and cried out to the Lord with the confidence and the assured knowledge that God will hear your cry.  
 
 
 
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to read what you think please leave a comment.