Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Receive

Something to think about

Receive

Very truly I tell you, my Father will give you whatever you ask in my name. 24 Until now you have not asked for anything in my name. Ask and you will receive, and your joy will be complete. John 16:24

Asking has never been a problem, every one of us knows how to ask. Do we know how to receive? This verse tells us to ask so that we may receive. Everything that is given to us requires an action on our part; we need to stop and accept what is given to us. In my life now, I know I need to stop asking and start receiving what God has already given me.  I need to stop asking for more when I have not received, accepted, appreciated or engaged what God has already given me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to read what you think please leave a comment.