Monday, January 9, 2017

Expectation

Something to think about.

Expectation

17 ‘Ah, Lord God! It is you who have made the heavens and the earth by your great power and by your outstretched arm! Nothing is too hard for you.  Jeremiah 32:17 (ESV) 

Should we expect anything from God?  If you read chapter 32 at the very end, God said to Jeremiah  "for I will restore their fortunes, declares the Lord.”  For me, I need to expect God to do something for me. Not just because I need him to but because He is Great. Because if I expect nothing from Him I will receive it. Most importantly if nothing great happens in my life how is God glorified? I need to expect Him to do for me according to His will. I need to expect Him to show up in my life situations the same way I expect the sun to rise every day. 

I need Him, I expect Him to be the Father He claims to be.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to read what you think please leave a comment.