Friday, January 13, 2017

Eternal Life?

Something to think about.

Eternal Life?

For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. John 3:16

Have you stopped and pondered this first? This verse is the reason I became a Christian. Eternal Life that is what we are promised have you ever thought about eternal life? I definitely would not like to live eternally under the rules of the world's societies. I would not like to live, and eternal lie where the most I can hope for is more of the same. I don't want to live forever having to fight the never ending battles of this life. I don't have it within me to struggle for that long I would prefer to die and cease the struggle. However, I look forward to the eternal life God has planned for me. A life lived in His perfect peace, His joy, and His provision. I want to live forever but only if I live with God.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to read what you think please leave a comment.