Friday, October 27, 2017

Pray

Something to think about.

25 Brothers, pray for us. 1 Thessalonians 5:25 

For my brothers and sister in Christ. Tom, Migdalia, Michele, Oliver, Maria, and Latanya. I pray that you know that God is with you. He is with you everywhere you go. I pray you are comforted in knowing that God is fully committed to you. That he has bestowed upon you incredible gifts and abilities that He wants to bring to fruition and completion. I pray for you that the blessings that are unique to you will be fully developed for your joy and Gods glory.  I pray the presence of the almighty go with you and bless you coming in and going out. I pray you will be blessed in all you do and in all you touch.  I ask God to bless and protect your spouses', children, grandchildren, and families. I pray God would make himself known to all those you love. I pray you know the Love of God in everyday situations. I ask God to bless you physically, spiritually, emotionally, intellectually in every way. That He would shower you with blessings

 I pray that you would allow God to hold you, love you, protect you and provide for you, for He truly is a good father. More than anything else I ask God to give you the power to walk in Faith. To step out into the unknown knowing that God has already gone before you making a way for you. I thank God for you for you, you are a missing part of my life. I thank you for your help wisdom, love, and guidance. You have all changed my life in ways you will never know. I love and appreciate every one of you and am extremely grateful for all you have deposited into my life. I thank God that he has brought us together to accomplish what He has laid out before us. I thank God for allowing us to attained the highest rank under Gods kingdom, that of a servant. God loves you, He always has and always will. 

20 Now to Him who is able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that works in us, 21 to Him be glory in the church by Christ Jesus to all generations, forever and ever. Amen. Ephesians 3:20-21 (NKJV)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to read what you think please leave a comment.