Tuesday, October 3, 2017

Rejoice

Something to think about.
 
Rejoice
 
18 yet I will rejoice in the Lord; I will take joy in the God of my salvation.19 God, the Lord, is my strength; Habakkuk 3:18 -19
 
What is the mindset that would say "yet I will rejoice in the Lord?"  Can you imagine a new believer in Christ saying something like this? Honestly no. When tragedy or disappointment strike. A person without experience with Christ is not going to say "yet I will rejoice in the Lord."
 
Habakkuk was able to say that because he had prior experience with God. He had experiences in which the Lord had delivered Him. He had live with God through the battles of life and had found God to be faithful and abundant.
 
 Have you had  a life where you can say " yet I will rejoice in the Lord?" If not why not? In your life, as a Christian God will show himself worthy of you saying as Habakkuk did "yet I will rejoice in the Lord." When the battles of life come, God will provide a way for you to rise above and succeed over them. Relief will come, it may not come in the way you expect in the manner of your choosing. Or with the outcome you desire but rest assured it will come.  God is always faithful he is constant, steadfast in His deliverance. So much so that if you learn to live in His way in His life, you will be able to say as Habakkuk did "Yet I will rejoice in the Lord."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to read what you think please leave a comment.