Thursday, December 8, 2016

Expectation

Something to think about.

Expectation

11 If you then, being evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father who is in heaven give good things to those who ask Him! Matthew 7:11 (NKJV)
 
This verse says, that God your Father has prepared some excellent gifts for you. My question is, if God has great gifts for you what are you expecting? I know for me, I need to start expecting great things from God. Why would or should He give me something great if I am not expecting Him to? Every gift I have given to anyone is with the expectation that they will use it and enjoy it to their benefit. Wouldn't be reasonable to think that every gift He gives us is to be used and enjoy for our benefit?  Look at this he is expecting us to ask Him  "give good things to those who ask Him!" I expect that He, God is expecting us to call for the great thing. So that He can be glorified in the use of the great thing you have requested. I want to start living with an attitude and posture of expectation of receiving the gifts of God. I am ready and expecting to receive the great gifts God has prepared for me. Are you? 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to read what you think please leave a comment.