Thursday, December 15, 2016

Unchangeable

Something to think about.

Unchangeable 

11 so shall my word be that goes out from my mouth;
    it shall not return to me empty,
but it shall accomplish that which I purpose,
    and shall succeed in the thing for which I sent it. Isaiah 55:11 (ESV) 

Speaking through Isaiah God affirms His word. All of collected humanity can not ignore or nullify the word of the Lord. Everything that He has proclaimed will come to pass in His time and In His will.  Whether it be for salvation and glory or for damnation and judgment. If you feel you have a special exemption or a justify rational for sin, it will not stand before the word of the Lord. His word stands and will stand and bring forth His will as He has stated and proclaimed.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to read what you think please leave a comment.