Tuesday, December 6, 2016

The Messenger of God

Something to think about.

The Messenger of God

12 Then he said to me, "Fear not, Daniel, for from the first day that you set your heart to understand and humbled yourself before your God, your words have been heard, and I have come because of your words. 13 The prince of the kingdom of Persia withstood me twenty-one days, but Michael, one of the chief princes, came to help me, for I was left there with the kings of Persia, Daniel 10:12-13

Know that you will be opposed! If you do the will of God it will not be easy, it will not be without strife, it will not be without obstacles.  Consider this, you are not Daniel you are the messenger of God. You have been left with the kings of Persia. You can not do it alone! You need the Spirit of God, The Holy Spirit to help you accomplish your task.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to read what you think please leave a comment.