Monday, December 12, 2016

Finish the Race

Something to think about.

Finish the Race

However, I consider my life worth nothing to me; my only aim is to finish the race and complete the task the Lord Jesus has given me—the task of testifying to the good news of Godʼs grace. Acts 20:24 NIV

As I read this verse, I ask myself, really? Have I repented to the point where I can honestly say that I am completing the task set before me to this degree?  Have I turned away from my sin, so entirely that I can say, I only live to testify "to the good news of Godʼs grace"? No, ashamedly I must confess there are still areas in my life that need to change. The more I know of God, the more I want to be what He created me to be but the battle in me still rages. I know that In Christ I have won the war, but the battles are still being fought. I hope that someday I can say, I solely live "testifying to the good news of Godʼs grace."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to read what you think please leave a comment.