Friday, December 2, 2016

I Will Lead the Blind

Something to think about.

I will lead the blind.


16 And I will lead the blind
in a way that they do not know,
in paths that they have not known
I will guide them.
I will turn the darkness before them into light,
the rough places into level ground.
These are the things I do,
and I do not forsake them. Isaiah 42:16
Do you think God is speaking about the physically blind?  No, He is speaking to us that are or were spiritually blind.  It means that while we are spiritually blind we can not see the path of salvation that He has prepared for us. It means we need to be guided by him on a path that will lead to physical salvation and spiritual life.  He will turn the darkness, hopelessness of our lives into the light of His life and he will never leave us. He will not tell us where to go and leave us to flounder on our own' He will go with us and guide us to His truth and Life.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to read what you think please leave a comment.